Pleurotus eryngii is a kind of rare and large meat agaricus with good quality, thick flesh, slow umbrella opening, dense stalk organization, thick white snow, low spore, long shelf life, delicious taste, excellent taste, and good market prospect.
I. Growth and development conditions Pleurotus eryngii is a low-temperature edible fungus, the optimum temperature for the growth of mycelia is 25Â°C, and the optimal temperature for the bud formation is 12-15Â°C. Less than 8Â°C, mushroom buds do not occur and are difficult to grow. When it is above 20Â°C, it is difficult to produce mushrooms, and the formed mushroom buds also shrink and die. The hyphae culture medium should have a water content of 60% and a relative humidity of 70%. The relative humidity of mushroom bud forming stage is 85%-95%, and the growth stage is 85%-90%. No light is required during the growth phase of the mycelium, and the hyphae grow faster in dark conditions. Mushroom bud formation and development requires a certain amount of scattered light. It is too bright, the mycelium is dark, it is too dark, the caps turn white, and the stipe is long.
During the growth stage of mycelia, carbon dioxide promotes mycelial growth. During the formation of the primordium, sufficient oxygen is needed to ensure normal growth. The optimum pH range of the culture medium during the growth stage of the mycelia was 6.5-7.5, and the optimum pH value for the mushroom was 5.5-6.5.
Second, cultivation technology
1. Raw materials for culture: Cottonseed hulls and wood chips can be used as the main cultivation nutrients. The reference formula is wood chips 47%, cottonseed hulls 30%, wheat husk 20%, sugar 1%, calcium carbonate 1.5%, and lime 0.5%. Sawdust must be sifted to prevent smashing of the growing bag. Supplemented wheat flour, corn flour and other more satisfactory yield benefits.
2. Cultivation methods: At present, clinker bags are mainly used, and the size of the cultivation bag is preferably 33 cm in 17 cm polypropylene bags or 20-24 cm in 40-45 cm in diameter. At the same time, it is necessary to strictly inspect whether the cultivation bag is sealed and prevent the bacteria from invading from damage after sterilization.
3. Cultivation time: In natural conditions, it is appropriate to inoculate at the end of autumn (in the middle and late October). If the temperature is too low or too high, it is difficult to form fruit bodies. Temperature below 10Â° C. and above 18Â° C. are difficult to produce mushrooms. It is particularly important to arrange a suitable cultivation season according to the suitable temperature of the mushrooms.
4. Cultivation management: Mycelium grows full bag and promotes its mushrooming. It can keep the humidity of the cultivation room at 85% - 95% by spraying water mist on the space and the ground. Generally, mushroom buds can appear within 15-20 days. . The cultivation of Pleurotus eryngii must be carried out when the primordium is formed until the emergence of small buds. At this time, the primordium differentiation and the development of the oyster mushroom are normal, the fruiting and rindling is neat, and the mushroom body is of good merchandise. When the hyphae are not kinked, the bag is opened, it is difficult to form primordium or the primordium is slow, the mushroom is not neat, and the mushroom body is poor in commodity. When the fruiting body is large, the bag will open and there will be malformed mushrooms in the bag, and when it is severe, it will shrink and rot. The speed of budding is closely related to the heat preservation. The temperature is 13-15 Â°C, and the most rapid fruiting rate, mushroom buds, and mushrooming, can be harvested in about 15 days. Temperatures below 8Â°C will not form, and even if the elongating fruit body will stop growing, it will gradually shrink and die. The temperature is also difficult to bud at 20Â°C, and the formed mushroom buds have died and died. In order to extend the shelf life of fruiting bodies, the humidity should be controlled at about 85% before harvesting for 2-3 days. In the management process, care should be taken not to spray water on the mushrooms. When the temperature is high, the water on the mushrooms will cause yellowing, and the infected bacteria will cause mildew. The formation and growth of fruiting bodies requires fresh air, good ventilation, mushroom buds, and high yields. Mushroom buds are normally opened as umbrellas, and flowering shapes are also large.
5. Harvest: The spores are flat and the spores have not yet been ejected for harvesting. The harvesting standard is determined according to the needs. The exporting mushroom requires a cap diameter of 4-6 cm, a handle length of about 10 cm, and a shank thickness of 2-3 cm. The first tidal mushroom can harvest the second tidal mushroom about 15 days after harvesting.
Electric Delivery Table can be adjusted freely, is conducive to the operation of medical staff, Can meet the needs of different hospital, especially for general surgery
Department of thoracic surgery, Department of orthopedics, traction, gynecological, ophthalmology, Department of ENT, obstetrics and Gynecology, urology department for operation.
Electric Delivery Table
Electric Delivery Table,Single Adjustable Beds,Electric Childbirth Delivery Table,Electrical Gynecological Table
Shandong qufu healthyou Medical Technology co.,Ltd , https://www.kangerjian-medical.com